HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1) The participant to the hike/trek declares under his/her own responsibility to be in good health conditions and to indemnify and hold harmless Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, as in charge of organizing the excursion as well as other participants and third parties involved as experts from any civil or penal liability following the verification of his/her health conditions.
2) During the excursion, the participant to the hike/trek commits to behave in accordance with law and civilisation principles and he/she commits to never behave against law and civilisation principles which could endanger his/her own and third parties’ safety.
3) The participant to the hike/trek having parental authority on a minor during the excursion, declares to indemnify and hold harmless Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, as in charge of organizing the excursion as well as other participants and third parties involved as experts, from any civil or penal liability or damage to third parties and/or facilities and /or objects following minor’s behaviour.
4) The participant to the hike/trek indemnifies and holds harmless Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, as in charge of organizing the excursion from any direct or indirect responsibility for any damage, material or non-material, robberies and losses and/or damage to any personal object and/or spending (including legal expenses) deriving from participating to the excursion, also following his/her own as well as third parties behaviour.
5) Registration to the hike/trek on the website or signing and ticking registration forms involve the participant to the hike/trek assuming any responsibility deriving from the participation to the excursion thus indemnifying and holding harmless Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, as in charge of organizing the excursion as well as other participants and third parties involved, from any civil or penal liability, even strict liability, following injuries he/she has caused to himself/herself as well as to third parties during the excursion, including transfers to and from the area of the excursion, by any mean of transport.
6) The participant to the hike/trek declares to comply with safety and behaviour rules and advice given by Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, as in charge of organizing the excursion and to take penal or civil liability towards himself/herself or third parties in case of abandonment of the excursion guided by Sabrina, in which case he/she will sign a dedicated form.
7) The participant to the hike/trek commits not to reveal on any means tracks GPS or similar which have been registered during the excursions organized by Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, in respect of her job and profession.
8) Hikes and treks are confirmed upon achievement of the minimum number of participants as shown on the detailed programme, where participants are people who have sent the order and paid for the full amount of the accompanying fee.
9) As to pictures and video taken during the excursions and events organised by Sabrina Pastacaldi, Nature Hiking Guide AIGAE LO639, the participant to the hike/trek authorized free of charge and with no time limitations according to arts. 10 and 320 cod. civ. and artt. 96 and 97 law 22.4.1941, n. 633 "Law on copyright", publishing and/or diffusion of his/her images in any form on website, www.trekandtaste.it, and/or on facebook page "Sabrina Pastacaldi Guida Ambientale Escursionistica AIGAE”, and/or on instagramm "Trekandtaste", on paper and/or any other means of diffusion, and also authorizes the keeping of such images and videos in the digital archive kept by Sabrina Pastacaldi, considering that the aim of their use is only promotional.
Participation fee only includes liability insurance; no injury insurance coverage is provided to Participants to the excursion. It is advisable to take out a suitable injury insurance.
EIC Organization offer an annual injury insurance which can be activated by the Trip&Trek app and amounting to 10 euros per year, per person. The insurance is valid 1 year whenever you participate to an excursion with and AIGAE Guide. For more details, please contact email@example.com.
Excursions and experiences are confirmed upon achievement of a minimum number of participants shown on the programme (and up to a maximum number of participants). Minimum and maximum number of Participants are decided by the Guide according to the type of activity and the required effort. Registration is confirmed upon receiving the full amount/deposit (if it is the case) of the participation fee.
In case the minimum number of participants is not achieved, the Guide can decide to cancel the excursion/experience or alternatively offer it at a higher fee to cover all expenses.
Minors must be mandatorily accompanied by an adult taking their responsibility.
By accepting this rules, the Participant declare under his own responsibility to be healthy and in good physical and psychological conditions to participate to the excursion. The Participant also declares having provided the Guide all the information needed to properly evaluate his physical conditions and level of fitness being appropriate.
Photo and Video shooting
Participation to the excursion/experience implies the authorization to release on the internet (facebook, instagram, websites, to name a few) photos and video shootings taken during the excursion/experience by Participants and/or by the Guide for private and advertising purposes. In case you do not want to be shooted, please prevent the Guide immediately before the beginning of the excursion/experience.
Participants are kindly asked to switch off their mobiles, disable the ringtone, or, in case of need, to use them discreetly, in order not to disturb the atmosphere of the group.
GPS tracks recording
It is forbidden to release GPS tracks recorded during the excursion, in respect of the professionalism of the Guide.
Cancellation by the Participant
In case of cancellation by the Participant within 3 days before the event, the amount paid will be considered valid as a voucher for a following event.
No refund is due in case of cancellation by the participant after that term. Deposits are not refundable.
Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of the excursion booked.
In case the Participant decides to interrupt the excursion, the amounts paid (including balance) will not be refunded and the Guide will not be held liable for any claims or damage.
In case of cancellation of a trek including overnight, the refundable amount depends on the cancellation policy of the hotel/lodge/B&B involved.
Cancellation by the Guide
The excursion could be cancelled or postponed due to force majeure and the amounts paid will be refunded except for bank charges and other costs which do not depend on the Guide’s will.
The excursion can be cancelled and/or interrupted anytime at the Guide’s absolute discretion, in case safe and proper conditions cannot be guaranteed (eg in case of sickness and/or injury of one of the Participant, worsening weather conditions…and so on).
Information according to art. 13 of the Italian D. Lg n. 196/2003 completed by Italian D. Lg. 101/2018 in accordance with the European rules as to privacy according to Italian artt. 13 and 14 of the European Rules 2016/679 (GDPR): personal data included in the order submitted online in paper forms, in respect with the rules in force and with the principle of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and confidentiality; in this sense, data provided , including authorized face pictures and videos, will be only treated for structural purposes connected with the activities as described in the rules on the website www.trekandtaste.it and for the issuing of invoices for professional services as required by laws in force. The provision of the consent is optional, but in case of lack of provision of personal data use, the invoice will not be issued and the participant will not be allowed to participate to the excursion. Anytime, it is possible to exercise all the rights quoted in the Italian art. 6 of the D. Lgs. N. 196/2003, completed with D. Lgs. N. 101/2018 in adaptation to the European rule (UE) 2016/679 (GDPR),mainly the cancelation, the rectification or integration of data. Such rights can be exercised by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate to an excursion, please buy and pay the relevant event directly on the website or contact me.
Participation to the excursions implies unconditioned acceptance of this regulation.
Participation fee only includes accompanying fee. Any extra cost will be paid separately on site unless otherwise stated (eg tour operator quote).
Before subscribing, please read “difficulty level” and “equipment required” sections so that you can verify the excursion meets your expectations. In case of doubts, please do not hesitate to contact me.
As to car-sharing to the meeting-point, please contact me directly and I will get in touch with participants willing to share transportation. It will be up to you to agree on costs to be shared.
Owing to the present pandemic, some rules have to be complied with during excursions in order to reduce risks of infection. Participants are requested to behave properly and honestly and to be adaptable in case of decisions to be taken according to rules concerning containment measures in force, which can suddenly be changed.
- Maximum number of participants: 15.
- Participation is subject to the following conditions:
- The Participant have got NO flu symptoms (on the day of the excursion and on the previous days)
- The Participant is NOT subject to quarantine restrictions
- The Participant have NOT come into contact with people resulting positive to covid test or people who have got flu in the previous 14 days.
- Participants are requested to fill in the self-certification provided and concerning personal good-health conditions, to be given to the Guide on the day of the excursion.
- Private and public transportation must comply with containment measures in force. If it is the case, please aerate the car, wear face masks and sanitize hands.
- During the excursion, participants are requested to keep interpersonal distance (2 m min.) in order to safely walk without face mask. Please wear your face mask when stopping or when interpersonal distance is not possible.
- When meeting trekkers on the opposite direction, stop and let people go by safely, wear your masks and keep distance.
For more information, please visit the Italian Health Ministry website http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/home.html
In winter as well as in summer, the advice is to dress in layers and to have a clean t-shirt to wear when reaching the summit or stopping for a long rest. Please carefully read the relevant section in the programme of the excursion you have chosen.
Clothe and equipment generally recommended:
- Hiking shoes, preferably high laced-up and having soles in Vibram material; mainly when paths are rough and slippery
- Rain and windproof cap/jacket such as a softshell (wind significantly reduces the temperature our body feels)
- Water and e snacks (at least 1.5 litres of water per person are recommended); thermos bottle with hot beverages in winter is recommended.
- Sun cap/beanie and gloves in winter
- Fleece jacket or sweatshirt according to the season.
- Sun-protection cream and sunglasses in summer and in winter on snow ground.
- Hiking poles are recommended (telescopic poles are very handy); hiking poles helps to reduce considerably stress on joints and knees.
- Backpack whose size can carry personal belongings (mainly spare clothes and food supplies) and having comfortable shoulder straps; as a general rule, to prevent injury, a full backpack should weigh no more than 15 to 20 percent of your body weight.